Summary – The Installer position is responsible for the professional and accurate delivery and installation of all of Office Concepts product offerings. This includes modular and case good office furniture, Ancillary products, Modular demountable walls, Lighting and more. This position reports to the lead hand installer and is the front line face to our valuable customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving and unwrapping of furniture on customer sites
- Assembly and installation of a broad range of commercial and hospitality furniture
- Working as a part of a team or independently on tasks
- Driving of company vehicles (if applicable)
- Load and unload trucks
- Deliver and stage products for installation
- General labor as required
Candidates must have an eye for detail, enjoy working with their hands, work efficiently and take responsibility for the work completed. Other qualities we look for in a candidate:
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- A good problem solver who can adapt to change
- Previous experience or a self-starter who is willing to learn
- Follow and comply with all Occupational Health and Safety policies
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to lift 60-75 lbs.
- Availability to work overtime and weekends when required
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license (Asset, not required)
- Ability to drive 1-tonne and 5-tonne trucks (Asset, not required)
What we offer our valued employees:
- Competitive starting wages
- Opportunity for short-term out of town work – all expenses paid and per diem provided
- Opportunities for growth and leadership for the right candidate – we promote from within
- On the job training provided – no previous experience required
We encourage energetic, reliable and respectful individuals to apply. Please send your resume and driver’s abstract (if applicable) to email@example.com.
Office Concepts is famous for our high level of service and professionalism.
Come and join our team!