New Products from Haworth
Cabana Lounge Island
Cabana Lounge islands provide an iconic centerpiece or gathering location in open spaces, lobbies, and atriums—with dividable backrest options that partially join or separate guests as needed.Read More
As part of the Cabana Lounge sofa system, islands offer flexibility in design and an array of configurations.
Islands support impromptu moments and brief, casual conversations with others away from the desk. Add upholstered privacy screens in varying heights to join island elements together for multiple, semi-private spaces.
Features & Options
- Shorter seat depth promotes upright, engaged postures
- Half-back and full-back options available; no arms
- Upholstered screens in two heights provide privacy for users
- Dimensions: 54" x 72"
- Carefully curated textile selection
- Optional privacy screen accessories include lighting hook, coat hook, fabric pouch, and shelf
- Integrated and freestanding tables available
- Power options in seating and tables
- 2 or 4 embedded power modules available
Made from discarded marine plastic, Oceanic is a beautiful upcycled-plastic polyester upholstery fabric.Read More
Made from the SEAQUAL Initiative’s Upcycled Marine Plastic, combined with other post-consumer plastic water bottle waste from the land, SEAQUAL YARN brings to life possibilities for use in a multitude of applications with the creation of textiles. Almost identical in properties to virgin polyester, SEAQUAL YARN can be used weave fabrics for clothing and accessories, upholstery, and more.
Through a partnership with the SEAQUAL Initiative, textile house Camira uses SEAQUAL YARN to produce Oceanic, the latest in a series of recycled textile creations from the manufacturer. For every two kilograms (four meters) of Oceanic fabric, one kilogram of waste is removed from the ocean, and one meter of fabric equates to 26 plastic bottles.
Oceanic is a grade B polyester twill weave with the look and feel of wool. Available in 16 colorways, Oceanic has a wide application range across social spaces and lounge seating.
See all the colorways and a list of products available with Oceanic upholstery.
Lyda is a modular sofa collection for social spaces in commercial and hospitality environments. With a variety of elements in a range of sizes and shapes, Lyda offers breadth and flexibility in exceptionally comfortable lounge seating.Read More
Lyda brings together the sophistication of materials and residential design sense, making it ideal for high-impression spaces. Constructed through traditional methods with heirloom quality, Lyda conveys high design with a softer feel and is perfectly proportioned for a range of work activities and interactions.
Features & Options
- A variety of sofas and benches, in a range of sizes and shapes that encourage interaction
- Occasional table available in small and large sizes
- Sturdy plywood construction
- Optional arm with pull-out drawer and power access, additional power elements, and accent pieces
- Incorporate Larkin personal table for even greater functionality
- A wide range of standard Haworth and Haworth Collection upholstery, stitching colors, paint colors, and table finishes is available
Ideal for social spaces and retreats, Larkin personal laptop table can be easily moved wherever and whenever a small table is needed—for work or just to set down a cup of coffee while relaxing and catching up with others.Read More
Scalable in price, aesthetic, and material options, Larkin personal laptop table complements any décor and works beautifully with the Lyda modular sofa collection and other products from Haworth and Haworth Collection.
Features & Options
- Perfect for lounge and community spaces, lobbies, cafés, retreats, and touchdown spaces
- Solid wood top surface offers a selection of stain and paint on wood finishes; painted metal base available in a range of colors
Be_Hold modular storage is a complete solution for ease of planning across an open floorplate.Read More
In one storage platform, Be_Hold Storage offers variety and choice to accommodate the spectrum of work activities people do throughout the day. The expansive offering includes pedestals, lateral files, credenzas, storage cabinets, upper storage, personal storage towers, bookcases, wardrobes, and accessories. Glue-and-dowel construction ensures lasting performance.
- Extensive breadth of offering in design and options
- Thermally fused laminate (TFL) cases with wood core construction and high pressure laminate (HPL) tops
- Glue-and-dowel construction for lasting performance
- Full-case bottoms for a rigid structure
- Height-adjustable tables may be integrated into credenzas and bookcases
- Metal locks for security and durability
- Locking or non-locking
- Cases and fronts can be different colors
- Proud or inset backs on many components
- 5 pulls in a variety of colors
- Wide selection of TFL colors and patterns
- Cushion tops
- Accessories to personalize
Upside Height-Adjustable Table
Upside Height-Adjustable Table encourages posture changes to promote movement and well-being, so people can comfortably do their best work. An affordable workspace solution with design flexibility and extended adjustability, Upside supports the ergonomic needs of your entire workforce.Read More
With an extended adjustment range of 22.6 to 48.7 inches in height, Upside Height-Adjustable Table meets the BIFMA G1 industry guideline for ergonomic workstations, while fostering well-being through posture and position changes that get people moving.
A simple, intuitive up/down paddle adjustment provides easy control over the individual workspace, so people can change position anytime they want throughout the day. Upside's Gyro-sensor technology detects obstructions with a high level of precision to reduce collisions and minimize possible damage to the table and other items in the workspace. For greater user control, choose the programmable paddle with OLED display to set preferred heights, minimum and maximum height ranges, and even vibration alerts that remind you to move.
Upside’s 250-lb. dynamic load capacity provides support for a variety of worksurface-mounted screens, monitor arms, and security drawers, with wire management options also available. The T-leg or C-leg height adjustable base is offered in 20 standard colors, with a Value Model available in three colors.
Resonate Lounge is a collection of light-scale, contemporary, modular lounge furnishings and chairs that support people during those in-between times when ideas form.Read More
Haworth collaborated with Gensler, serving as product design consultant, for Resonate Lounge. Based on a uniform platform structure for easy scalability and adaptability for changing needs, each Resonate Lounge modular element plays a role in creating and defining a variety of comfortable group lounge areas.
- Five modular lounge pieces create a variety of adaptable configurations
- Foundation uses the same dimensions in each modular piece for easy planning, reconfiguration, and scalability
- Lightweight, freestanding pieces with a minimalistic, durable wire-frame design and structural, lofted back cushions
- Use alone or in groups that can be easily connected with optional alignment clips
- Modular seating with no back (ottoman), back only, or with left or right corner arm
- Modular table offers solid or woodgrain laminate finishes with ply-edge edgeband
- Alignment clips keep runs and groups neatly in line, with easy attachment
Building upon a long-standing partnership, Haworth and Kvadrat have aligned their brands in North America to provide a textile offering that coordinates with Haworth’s global product portfolio.Read More
As two family-owned, design-led, global companies that work with world-renowned designers, Haworth and Kvadrat’s relationship is a natural fit, rooted in values—like design and sustainability—that form their collective DNA. Together they offer high-quality, high-performance products in a consistent palette that meet the needs of clients around the world.